If you are interested in letting your property, which may possibly be one of your valuable assets, our Lettings Department is tailored to take the worry out of letting. It gives you the peace of mind that your property is being looked after by a team, which not only has an enthusiastic interest in it, but a personal interest in you as well.
We will ensure that you receive the best return on your capital, coupled with the lowest annual costs of running your property
You may be seeking answers to a few key questions which may include;
What do I need to do to prepare the property for letting?
How can I ensure that the return on the property is maximised?
How do I minimise the risk of problem tenants?
Will my property be returned in good condition?
The following sets out to demonstrate to you that we here at Heaven Estates have the capability to answer these questions positively.
We help in advising you how to prepare your property for a tenancy and we will market it to prospective tenants. All team members have been fully trained in matching the requirements of tenants against available properties. We will provide you with a Letting and Rent collection service or Management Service. We will ensure that your property is both well maintained and visited at regular intervals.
We endeavour to provide the highest level of care as well as a continuity of service. From start to finish our Lettings department will take care of everything to do with letting. Above all our strengths are the professionalism of our team and our commitment to you, the Landlord.
Letting is a complex business and many new business come and say that they are experts when in fact they have little or no experience but as their sales business struggles, they need to try and get the revenue quickly to say afloat.
These companies quite often go bust with the very money that is often your rent or deposit at risk
At Heaven Estate Agent LTD, as well as having the long term reputation, we also have fidelity bonding insurance, meaning that if we were to go out of business, any client money is fully protected.
Heaven Estate Agents are fidelity bonded by Money Shield
What fees can I expect to pay when I let a property through Heaven Estate Agent LTD?
Schedule of Services
Tenant Introduction Service 5% (+ VAT) of the gross rent payable throughout the initial term
Rent Management Service 5% (+ VAT) of the gross rent payable throughout the initial term
Full Management Service 7% (+ VAT) of the gross rent payable throughout the initial term
Renewal Fee 5% (+ VAT) of the gross rent payable throughout the extended term (For managed properties includes Smart Rental Protection +)
Additional fees which may be applicable to some landlords
|My Deposit Registration
|£40.00 Plus Vat
|Disclaimer Agreement where landlord uses own tenancy agreement
|Free of charge
|My Deposit Dispute Administration (Managed Property)
|Free of charge
|Land Registry search
|£5 per search if you are unable to provide proof of ownership
Let Only Service for landlords
. Accompanied viewings
· Pre-tenancy documentation, including right to rent check & Full References
· check-in appointment, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm checks
· Utility and services management, including gas, electric, water and council tax (tenancy commencement and end)
· Rent review and negotiations
· Rent collection, statements and arrears management
· Landlord on-line portal
· Optional Rent and Legal Protection Insurance (additional terms and conditions apply)
. Free Gas & EPC Certificates.
Full Management Service
A comprehensive lettings and full property management service for complete peace of mind.
- Digital and personal marketing
- Accompanied viewings
- Pre-tenancy documentation, including right to rent check & Full References
- check-in appointment, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm checks
- Utility and services management, including gas, electric, water and council tax (tenancy commencement and end)
- Rent review and negotiations
- Rent collection, statements and arrears management
- Landlord on-line portal
- Dedicated Property Manager and access to legal advice
- 24-hour repair support
- Management of routine repairs and maintenance
- Access to fully qualified, insured and vetted contractor panel
- Payment of property related invoices on your behalf
- Property refurbishment advice
- Manage annual and periodic safety inspections
- Midterm property visit
- Negotiation regarding claims on the tenant’s deposit
- Liaison and processing of deposit dispute resolutions
- Registered and Licensed Agent
- Optional Rent and Legal Protection Insurance (additional terms and conditions apply) .