We at Heaven Estates have teamed up with professional gas service engineers across the country to provide a complete gas safety services in the UK. It is designed to meet property owners’ and landlords’ home safety requirements before they rent their property. We are one of the leading letting agents in the UK to negotiate the most reasonable price for our landlords.


Who Should Get a Gas Safety (CP12) Certificate?

Landlords, homeowners and letting agents who have plans to rent their property and has gas appliances and fittings like heating appliances, boilers, cooking stoves, etc. They are expected to conduct an annual safety check by a Gas Safe engineer. You can find out whether the Gas Safety Regulations Act (1998) applies to you or not from the government’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website.


If you are a landlord then make sure that you keep a copy of the gas safety certificate for two years and provide your tenants with the copy before they move in and within 28 days of completing a fresh safety check. 


We Ensure Complete Safety

Our services are designed to meet your gas safety requirement, quickly, conveniently and at a low cost too with as little hassles as possible. Our gas and heating engineers are experienced and registered, so you need not worry about service quality. For more information, you can contact us on the given phone number and email address. 


Propety Search

Recent Property

Our Partners